Re: Options Page

You should be able to get most of it from your build sheet and confirm the numbers on a decoder site. My build sheet for my '71 Cyclone was missing the axle code ( it had a 4 digit tag code) and the DSO was missing or didn't jive quite right. A Marti report will give you all the numbers too.

StuK

I own a 1969 mustang grande, when I perchesed the car the the door data > plate was gone. When I removed the interior I found 2 papers (same paper in > 2 different spots) that seem to list out all of the options that originaly > came with my car. How can I remake the data plate from the information on > one of these? > >
Reply to
Stuart&Janet