Re: OT - mail lost...

Shame shame on you!!! *this is from an I.T. of Capital Aeroporter* A backup a day will keep the HD failure blues away!

Anyways, sorry to hear about that. I cringe everytime I think of what would happen if our server went belly up. I'm trying to teach everyone at work how to do the simple daily backup and I do a full back up of the server once a week.

Reply to
Greg B.