Fuel

It may be worth filling up your tank now, there may be fuel blockades in the uk next week, I have just been to get some petrol here in Liverpool & the panic buying has already started, I saw one guy with jerry cans in his boot too, fill up now & avoid a possible rush!

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

"Steve68s" wrote

Me thinks, spreading messages like this will just contribute to more panic and irrational behavior.

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Better to be safe than sorry, I don't do many miles & only fill up every 3 weeks or so, if I had left it till next week who knows what will happen, quite a few longer than normal queues building up today already,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Translation: "Better to be a lemming and exacerbate the problem than to act rationally and help alleviate it."

Rob

2002 A4 3.0Q 2005 TT 3.2 DSG
Reply to
+ Rob +

Not to mention advocating folks carry fuel bombs in their boots...

Reply to
daytripper