Re: OT--new baby on the way

You won't be working on your Bronco for long, you'll be running over the person that did it.

Reply to
RioRedGT

Perhaps if you spent a bit less time with the Bronc and 'Stang and a bit more time with your wife, she won't be looking for it elsewhere...

Reply to
pdalt

I think it was Bill S !!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

OH! and by the way.... congratulations! Is this your first?

My first grandbaby will be her the middle of next month, it's a boy! Kristen the redheaded car killer is gonna be a mommy.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

The 'who did it' comment was a joke! This is our second. My son just turned

5 last week. He loves cruising the mall in the Mustang but would rather be on a motorcycle. He thinks that I should keep a motorcycle in the hatch area like we do his little bike. Congrats Kate. Always remember that a toddler cruising a bike with training wheels can be just as dangerous to a 'Stang as Car Killer Kristen.

Gary

Reply to
Gary

A Bronco and a Stang. Hell I should have married you! :) I've got the same set up. In summer and winter, I come out ahead! What kind of Bronco?

Brad S

Reply to
Brad

It's a '79 Custom. I wrecked it three years ago and I'm about to get it back on the road.

Gary

Reply to
Gary

Agreed. At last count, he had over 90 of them.

:()

Reply to
dwight

So are you saying that he got lucky in the back seat of each Mustang he's owned? LOL

Reply to
Gary

Mustangs, kids... Sorry, I get confused. I'm sure there's a difference, but at my advanced age, it's not readily apparent. Both take up space, both take up dollars, both demand far too much attention.

And I'm still trying to get rid of one of each.

dwight

Reply to
dwight