Re: OT Urgent Alert

the other drives a Chevy 4x4.... not a low rider in the bunch.

ya gotta love the south

Reply to
SVTKate

"SVTKate" wrote in news:laFNe.386$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

That may very well be. Only 'shine I ever had tased like turpentine. Kinda turned me off..

Reply to
Joe

"Joe" wrote : >: >

: >: > Moonshine... : >: > let me check the cupboard. : >: : >: Way too far. And I'm too spoiled to deal with moonshine. I need a : >: nice, smooth blend like Dewars or siimilar. Please accept my : >: apologies. : >: : >

: >

: > You just missed to boat! : > You have never sipped ANYTHING as smmoth as this shine when it is : > ice cold. Like drinking ice cold water... until the earth tilts a : > few minutes later. : >

: > Yup, you missed out on the whole dang cruise m'friend. : >

: > Kate : : That may very well be. Only 'shine I ever had tased like turpentine. : Kinda turned me off..

When I was just a little Kate I had a sip of some of my grandpa's shine. It was like coal oil - bleah!

This is a horse of a different color. Trust me LOL

Reply to
SVTKate

"SVTKate" wrote in news:Lf4Oe.909$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

So do you do mail order? ;)

Reply to
Joe

"Joe" wrote : So do you do mail order? ;)

Nope, you'd have to make a shine run :)

Reply to
SVTKate

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

Gad what fools these morons be.... Children are obscene but should not be heard Give me a peperoni pizza... or give me a calzone!

Reply to
Spike