Re: PING: Mustangguy (Tim)

From: memset

>Can you give me a picture of a warning >chime for my 98 GT? Also, if >possible, picture(s) of what plugs into it? >Thanks, Tim.

Sorry for the delay, I only get a chance to stop by here about every other day lately.

Know where the data connector to read computer codes is ? ( at the back of the center console, drivers side) look directly above this and you will see (or should) a white box w/ what looks like a round speaker hole and a flat connector going into it.The module is mounted almost to the side of the radio Please feel free to contact me personally.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Ok.. I'll look for something like that today. Thanks, Tim.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset