Re: Turningsignal.com domain name for sale

Use the turningsignal.com Domain Name for your website today!

¿Why? turnsignal.com is better and it's not taken. Ðavïd Greenville, NC
Reply to
Ðavïd

LMFAO

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody

I also notice that leftturnsignal.com, rightturnsignal.com are not taken either I think there may be a run on turn signal web sites now. lol

Reply to
Les Benn

We can leave leftturnsignal.com for someone old, like Bill S maybe = :oP

--=20 Roses are red, Violets are blue. "Your" a retard. - Herb Tarlek

Reply to
WindsorFox

Bill? Old? Pfeh, he's just a kid.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Yeah but since he doesn't read here anymore I knew I wouldn't get yelled at like if I'd used say, you as an example. LOL

Reply to
WindsorFox