Re: Way OT: Jumping out...

I have never understood why anyone would jump out of a perfectly good plane...unless it was thier job...

Shane

...of a perfectly good airplane is one helluva rush. I went > skydiving for the first time on Saturday and had a blast. > I'm afraid I'm gonna be hooked. Have any of you guys > experienced the jump? > >
Reply to
Shane Metzler

at 21 Jul 2003, Shane Metzler [ snipped-for-privacy@none.com] wrote in news:3f1b00ea$1 _4@newsfeed:

Did a tandem about 7 years back. Loved the freefall, but hanging under the canopy for the last part of the ride I found extremely boring. :-)

Would I do it again? If I were younger, maybe, but being old and decrepit I don't believe in subjecting my bones to the impact of a chute landing naymore. :-)

Reply to
Paul

Sounds FUN!!

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert 64 Falcon HT Hot Rod Project

Check out the Ford Engine Heaven!

Katmandu

Heh, hey, some people have the time of their life discovering a stamp with a flaw in it. YMMV on what you consider "fun."

Reply to
Brad