Re: Which mustang is the LEAST desirable?

I like the Fox-body style most, and have owned one since 90. I respect the classics, as in 65 to very early 70s, and would be happy to own one if I could. Of those, the later 60s models were my favorites, with such models as GT350 and GT500 Shelby versions topping my list. Never cared about the Mustang II one way or the other. The body style that followed mine, and all the subsequent changes after, doesn't do much for me. When I first saw them in 94 I was unimpressed. They looked too rounded, and extremely generic. I saw shades of one kind of car in the front, another from the side. Also, I thought the rear was way too high. At times I thought I could drive up under it! Since the 94s came out, I've seen newer ones that were fixed up to look good. Combos of wheels, lowering, aero kits, and such have made for some cars that impressed me. Still, my 90 GT will always be the best style to me. Maybe if I'd realized my dream in a different era, my favorite would also be different. At least I don't see a lot of other cars that shared similar body shapes. As for the issue of sticking to roots in styling, it is true perhaps the Foxes deviated the most, but then again how similar were the last Camaros and Firebirds to their origins?

Randy

We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?

randy pavatte

Chris Lambert