Rear gear ratios

I have a 95 mustang stock with an aode trans. what do you guys think of a transgo shift kit and either 3.55 or 3.73 gears. car has 88,000 miles and is in perfect condition. it does have the famous aode shudder though between 35 and 45 mph that drives me crazy. not really interested in mpg as i only drive 3000 to 5000 miles per year now. im more interested in performance without tearing up parts. plan to do new performance motor and trans and suspension with in the year.any help or suggestions will be appreciated

Reply to
barbara johnson

4.10s with a 3000-3200 PI converter and the "Jerry Mod" instead of the Trans Go shift kit.

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG

Reply to
barbara johnson
4.10's definitely...it's an auto let's beef that thing up ;)
Reply to
Emily Quesenberry