Replace stock shifter/handle

Looking to replace the stock shifter and handle on my '03 GT. What do you recommend? I've heard that the Steeda and Pro 5.0 are pretty good, but noisey. Has anyone used an MGW?

Reply to
mustangjoe

I have read some good comments over at stangnet concerning the MGW shifter. Personally I picked Hurst three years ago, before the MGW was available.

Martin

2002 GT 5speed 243 rwhp 285 rwtq
Reply to
Jim McQuade

How is t asfar as interrior noise and vibration?

Reply to
mustangjoe