Replace VIN tag

Restoring my '66 coupe. It just came back from the sandblasters the other day, and the mental midgets there even sandblasted the VIN plate on the door frame. It's still totally readable, just missing a good part of the black background.

Is there someplace to get this replaced or a technique that can be used to restore it?

Reply to
Dan O'Reilly

Go to

They are authorized to restamp Ford Dataplates

Provide them the information and a method of payment, a little time later you have a new dataplate.

Patrick

Reply to
NUPRO FGP

Reply to
Dan O'Reilly

that is sooooo cool! and here *I* thought you were screwed!

I bet you're relieved :)

Kate

| >They are authorized to restamp Ford Dataplates | >

| >Provide them the information and a method of payment, a little time later you | >have a new dataplate. | >

| >Patrick |

Reply to
SVTKate