mustang/usenet server help requested

my ISP dropped Newsgroups all together for lack of participation.....

I bought Forte' Agent Newsreader, and REALLY like it.

Looking for help as to what server I can access to replace news.snowcrest.net in Agent setup.

I could use Google to access the newsgroup via the browser, but much rather use Agent. Just do not know what server name to use in Agent.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Dave

Reply to
V'ger

Go to

and register for free. It's run by a German university, and they only carry text-only groups, but they have fairly good retention. Once you register, they will e-mail you a username and password, and you can look on their webpage for the config details.

If you're looking for binaries, I suggest a subscription with

Garth Almgren

Only groups I am interested in is this one... my 65 FB needs the advice I get here... I sold my 66 FB to a couple in Las Vegas about 6 weeks ago and they had a fantastic trip home in it from Redding, CA via San Francisco, Santa Crus, Barstow, etc. The new owner is a Mustanger from way back (his dad was, too) and he is VERY happy with the car.; ) My 65 restoration is expected to be completed soon (paint by end of July)... and then I begin. Already have the parts for oem look intermittent wipers, and much more.

Dave

Reply to
V'ger