Req: VIN Search

Could one of the fine folks here whom has the ability to check the history of vehicles run a VIN search for me?

The vehicle, a 2002 Ford Ranger Edge, 6 cylinder, 5-speed, black,

62,000 miles, asking $6,500.00

VIN: 1FTYR10U72TA63602

Thanks in advance, Davïd Greenville, NC 2004 Mach 1 azure blue

Reply to
Ðavïd

David, Tried to send it to snipped-for-privacy@esn.net and it came back as undeliverable.

Send me an email address that doesn't bounce, and I'll send the report that I ran for you.

keith_warren AT alltel DOT net

Reply to
Keith Warren

Thanks Keith. An E-mail is on the way.