Resetting Airbag 52 code on 94 GT ??

Can anyone refresh my memory on what pin(s) to ground to reset the Airbag code (52) ?

It started flashing after a low-battery condition.

I *thought* it was grounding the tan/red wire on the diag connector under the dash, but I tried that and it does nothing !

any suggestion .. Thanks!

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Hello!!

MustangGuy has a website for technical issues like this. Look at:

This also helped me reset my airbag codes in my 95 GT. Good Luck!

Jason

Reply to
RioRedGT

Very common with the 94/95's If you open the clove box completely (tabs on both sides) and let it hang, there will be a loose connector along the bottom lip of the dash (left side of glovebox area). Turn the ignition on and wait for the first set of codes to flash, at this point short the two terminals out in this connector together. You should hear a tone from the module which will indicate it is cleared.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Will this work for a 1994 Taurus SHO too?

-- _______________________________________ "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: The chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

Thanks! that worked great..

Funny thing is, that is the same PROCEDURE I used last time, but I'm certain it was a different connector ...

I don't remember diving under the glovebox. It was on the driver's side by the radio, I think ???..???

Well, no matter... works now.

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum