Retractable hard top

Galpin Auto Sports Mustang Retracting Hardtop in Action

Clever, but funny looking. Profile of the car is crap. Top up or top down, I don't like it. Can't tell for sure but I think the back seat is gone. Too bad someone put a huge amount of work into this.

If you like it, good news, it's for sale:

Reply to
twk

Not for me, but it's not bad. To my eyes, it looks at least as good as the, somewhat similar, 80's McLaren Mustangs.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Back seat? When did Mustang ever "really" have a back seat that was good for carrying passengers? A place to put packages, OK. But passengers???? LOL Of course, some years were better than others. Kinda like using a 'vette, Viper, or AC Cobra to carry many bags of groceries. :0)

We drive Mustangs! We doan need no steenkeen back seat!

Reply to
D E Willson

Wow, they look a bit odd too. I forgot about those.

True! If Ford offered a backseat delete from the factory I might be tempted, but I don't see me buying a brand spankin' new car any time soon. Hum, for all I know they _do_ offer one. What I saw was, it looks as if the back of the back seat has been moved forward a few inches, reducing the "package space". My curiosity is up on this. I'd love like to see a better picture of the rear package space.

Reply to
twk

They don't, trust me. Because I'd have deleted rear seat if they did. The exception: the Boss 302 SC.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84