Saleen S7 in Montreal

Hi All.Just visited the Montreal Auto show and saw the new saleen S7-An amazing machine.0-100kph in 3seconds. Saleen s-281 were there too. Its worth while checking out. Robert.

Reply to
roberts

A friend of mine I used to work with opened a luxury used car dealership in IL. He's the IL dealer for the Saleen S7 and has one coming shortly, if it's not there already. It will be at the Chicago Auto Show in February representing Saleen. Unfortunately, no seat time for me since I can't afford to pay for it. :(

Reply to
Keith

THREE seconds?? I do hope that was a typo.

Cindy

Reply to
Cindy

John Wiebalk

No cindy 3 seconds-(0-100kph/0-60mph) Thats the spec-With a 7.0L engine 2 80MM intake meters. I believe the engine is a 427 redesigned-525Bhp and 7000rpm redline. Rob

65 coupe 72 coupe 89 coupe
Reply to
roberts

oops didn't see the kph. :-p