New Legacy Owner w/questions

I have a 91 Legacy Wagon, Auto, FWD 2x2, 2.2l, w/78K. How do I tell what transmition and is it turbo? What should my rps's be at idle and 75mph? Where to get parts on net?

Thanks

Reply to
Loafer
1st Subaru Parts has been good for me Gil

Reply to
Gil Cleeton

Reply to
mulder

Reply to
mulder

Yep, the '91 was the first year of the Legacy Turbo here in Europe. And in Switzerland, '94 was already the last ;-( Hope we'll get the new 2.5l turbo you have over there in the US, too. I was able to test drive it while in New England, one hell of a machine!

Cheers, Mike

Reply to
Michael Szoenyi

I paid very little for it 1/3 of book and it runs great. So i figured why not!

Reply to
Loafer

The `91 Legacy Sedan had the option of a turbo and full time four wheel drive.

in '91. But

turbo? This is

people will

turbo there or

because the

weren't any turbos in

Reply to
Diana Black

Reply to
rwessley

| > Ok, I do have to correct myself- there was a turbo Legacy in '91. But | > they were all AWD. | | Yep, the '91 was the first year of the Legacy Turbo here in Europe. And in | Switzerland, '94 was already the last ;-( Hope we'll get the new 2.5l turbo | you have over there in the US, too. I was able to test drive it while in New | England, one hell of a machine! | | Cheers, Mike |

Hi Mike, long time no speak! How are things in Switzerland? I was out there last year and saw several 91-94 Legacies.

I tested the 2-litre twin-scroll turbo version of the new Legacy, and it was quite a car. I ended up getting a second-hand '99 GTB in the end though, and kept my '92 Turbo as well, which has now passed

180,000 miles.

I've just moved to halfway up a mountain in Wales which, while it's not on the same scale as Switzerland, does give me a couple of tight hairpins and some steep ascents and descents on my way home from work...

David Hills '99 GTB '92 Legacy Turbo

Reply to
David Hills