snipped-for-privacy@rrogers.com wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

they're at sandersonsalesandmarketing.com

Reply to
Ken and Amy Andrews

So is Shelbly able to move any of his (grossly overpriced) Eleanor replicas?

80 -150 grand made even me say 'There ain't no damned way'.
Reply to
Ralph Snart

Like I didn't know this before.......

Bill S.

Ken and Amy Andrews wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

mooresjc opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

That's why you should always try TWO distinct search engines...

try typing

sanderson sales

at

but then it came up when I did a search in google, as well.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Anyone with that kind of coin should spend it on a real car, not a glorified kitcar.

12 cylinder Ferraris sell in that price range.

Erich who does NOT have that kind of coin :(

Reply to
Kathy and Erich Coiner

didn't try "sanderson sales"

Reply to
mooresjc

Thanks!

Reply to
mooresjc

Ur such a crass buttfuck....

Reply to
Bill S.

Your obsessed with me, face it. Each time you post, all you do is keep proving me right, and making yourself look more and more like a fool............I pity anyone who might know you in real life.............I really do.............................

Bill S.

Reply to
Bill S.

The last non-Eleanor one I saw sold was to Bill Goldberg (the wrestler) for like 60-70k. Hard to imagine one with a bodykit going for twice that, but it wouldn't surprise me. You can buy a heck of an exotic for

150k, though.
Reply to
Brad

Yeah you can. Something like the new Ford GT comes to mind.

Reply to
PoneyXpres

If that even gets any public sales. What with all the Ford upper management, and larger dealers laying claim to the small stock for themselves.

Reply to
wrestleantares

Reply to
Bill S.

Aw, fergawdsake, you're both obsessed with each other...just move to a state that allows gay marriage and take the plunge...

All in jest, of course...

Reply to
Ralph Snart