Finally saw a new Mustang GT

Yesterday I saw my first 05 Mustang GT on the street. This makes about a hundred sixes and one V8. Yes, it was a teenage guy driving:)

Al

Reply to
Big Al

I got to watch one (2005 Mustang GT) slalom through traffic for the first time a couple of days ago. I must say, it looked and sounded good. Had a quickness about it that I liked.

Still haven't got one to *really* play yet :).

Dan

2003 Cobra convertible With some stuff and things on it
Reply to
Dan

i like the sucker who bought it

fools who buy ford send my kid to college

hurc ast

Reply to
hurricane 575

I saw one my driveway this morning. :)

That's about right. People keep asking how I got one.

"By ordering it 6 months ago, and then conducting a psy-op on the dealer to swap in one from the lot."

Further proof there is no God.

Reply to
Quiet Desperation

If it looked *really* good, and it was yellow, and the guy driving looked like he was about 60 with a big $hit eatin' grin on his face, then it was probably me.

Reply to
John H

I think I saw my first GT in like...december or november =) It was sitting on the dyno....didn't see the dyno run though.

-- Stephan

2001 Yamaha YZF-R6
Reply to
Stephan Rose

Just rented a V6 Mustang at the Ontario airport with Hertz and the first time I fired up the engine, it has this rumble that make me think that it was perhaps a V8. Anyway, that V6 2005 Mustang wasn't too bad at 210hp and

240fpt, though it could have used stickier tires.
Reply to
punk-tilous

I was stuck in traffic in Hollywood today (it's always rush hour). I was behind a 2005 Sonic Blue GT Convertible. Very nice.

Reply to
MadMango