SCT Flash ? for my 07 GT Mustang

When I set up the X3 SCT powerflash, on the "Airbox" option there is no ROUSH option. There are BBK, Steeda etc. Anyone have an idea as to which runs closest to the ROUSH so I add the airbox program? lmk thx Larry n Indiana.

Reply to
gt500428

I don't think there are many, if any, people here running the SCT chips. I have a Fox Mustang and use a TwEECer chip so my experience is worthless to you. There are a lot of forums out there that can probably help you. Do a Google search for "SCT Chip forum" and that should get you pointed in the right direction.

Reply to
Michael Johnson

If it is the Roush that does not require a tune(402099), then you can select "stock". Any cold air intake that does not require a tuner will have the same MAF tuning as stock. However, if you want the best performance you should either get a dyno tune done or contact the seller of the SCT to see if they either have a custom tune available or if they can provide further advice.

Scott

2006 Mustang GT
Reply to
Scott