Selling 1965 Mustang GT

The car is an original rust free California car. The original color was green. It has a 3 speed and a 289 engine. The 289 engine in it currently is not the factory 289. The car is currently in Reno. Let me know if you are interested or have questions.

Jett107

Starting asking price? Mileage?

Thnx.

Matt

89 5.0 GT Vert (AOD) 94 Ranger XLT 00 Chebby Impala 01 Saturn 02 Yamahardley VStar and always looking to add

currently

Reply to
Matt

Reply to
Jett107

As it turns out, I will be in Reno next week. Would like to take a lok at it..Maybe Friday or Sat after Thxgiving?

Reply to
Matt

Sounds good. Just call to set up a time or if you have questions 775 250

6651.

Reply to
Jett107

Reply to