Sick auto commercial in Britain...

If it would have been a dog,

I might have flew out and kicked the shit out of the producer of the commercial.

LOL

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Michael Seeley

If my daughter or ex fiancee would have saw that:

They would have cried their eyes out. Just because my ex fiancee and my self are no longer a couple, I care for her deeply because she is the mother of my child and we share in the love of our daughter and animals.

I would not want My ex nor my child to witness that, because they would be saddened, and that would sadden me. I saw it, I spoke my piece, but I'm joking about it, not being a belligerant turd about it.

Please remember, one has more than one's self to consider when assesing things which they think are approriate or not.

That being said, I continue to hope and pray that my daughter grows to be the lady her mother is, and not the crusty auto technician that her father is, with the foul mouth and the sense of humor to laugh at almost anything.

Sincerely,

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Amen!

Not every>Come on people get a sense of humor, It was comical regardless of being PC >or pro peta.

V'ger

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior 289 ci 4v V8 A Code Dual Exhaust C4 Auto 8" Trak Lok Vintage 40 wheels BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDWS 225/50ZR-16 tires Petronix Electronic Ignition components oem am radio and am-fm-10cd changer with 7.5" dvd player 120w kick panel speakers Built in San Jose on my birthday, May 10th ; )
Reply to
V'ger

Wow! That is a big one(pun intended). As some have already said though, figgering out fuel consumption and converting to their prices is enough to make you pass out too!

Dave.

Reply to
'91 conv

I'm getting something WAAAYYYYY different than I got before when I click on the link. First time was the commercial, this time it's of a, shall we say, penetrating subject. Is this happening to anyone else?

Dan

Reply to
D Hurt

LMAO!! Unfortunately, yes.

Cindy

Reply to
Cindy

at 08 Apr 2004, Cindy [ snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com] wrote in news:8eodc.4300$es.2553@fed1read02:

I saved the orginal to harddrive. If somebody needs it...

Reply to
Paul

V'ger jma(NO SPAM)@snowcrest.net

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior 289 ci 4v V8 A Code Dual Exhaust C4 Auto 8" Trak Lok Vintage 40 wheels BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDWS 225/50ZR-16 tires Petronix Electronic Ignition components oem am radio and am-fm-10cd changer with 7.5" dvd player 120w kick panel speakers Built in San Jose on my birthday, May 10th ; )
Reply to
V'ger

at 09 Apr 2004, V'ger [ snipped-for-privacy@snowcrest.net] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I tried twice to email it to you but your mail server will not accept mail from my private mailserver nor, the tampabay.rr.com mail server. It complains both are in the SORBS blacklist. My server because it is a 'dialup' and the RR one because apparently spam got sent through it...

Sorry, you'll have to contact snowcrest and tell them about this. They may wish to stop using the SORBS blacklist as it has quite a few false positives. As shown from this. I'm a strong anti-spammer and there is no way my mailserver will ever be used for that abomination...

Reply to
Paul

Thanks.... Snowcret is very hard line against spammers.... When I receive and email from family members the heading gets changed to SPAM ALERT.

Thanks anyway. Next time I will just have to take the time to grab it then and there. And it's not like the end of the world if I d>at 09 Apr 2004, V'ger [ snipped-for-privacy@snowcrest.net] wrote in

V'ger jma(NO SPAM)@snowcrest.net

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior 289 ci 4v V8 A Code Dual Exhaust C4 Auto 8" Trak Lok Vintage 40 wheels BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDWS 225/50ZR-16 tires Petronix Electronic Ignition components oem am radio and am-fm-10cd changer with 7.5" dvd player 120w kick panel speakers Built in San Jose on my birthday, May 10th ; )
Reply to
V'ger

S i c k e n i n g! Damn british!

-- _______________________________________ "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: The chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

Ok, yeah, if you think the ad is bad, I dare you to click on that link now...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

arrrrgggggghhhhh! MY EYES!

Reply to
Ralph Snart

V'ger jma(NO SPAM)@snowcrest.net

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior 289 ci 4v V8 A Code Dual Exhaust C4 Auto 8" Trak Lok Vintage 40 wheels BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDWS 225/50ZR-16 tires Petronix Electronic Ignition components oem am radio and am-fm-10cd changer with 7.5" dvd player 120w kick panel speakers Built in San Jose on my birthday, May 10th ; )
Reply to
V'ger

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 17:40:21 -0800, V'ger wrote something wonderfully witty:

Their HQ's is close to where I live. We call them (P)eople (E)mbarrassing the (T)idewater (A)rea. I have been told I am not allowed to use a broadsword to disprove ?The Pen is Mightier than the sword?.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 08:04:20 -0800, "Cindy" wrote something wonderfully witty:

I've always like the Viper Alarm systems commercials where the snake pops out the drivers window and bites the car thief. I guess they could have had a tire kicker poking his head in the sunroof. I have been told I am not allowed to use a broadsword to disprove ?The Pen is Mightier than the sword?.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

I like that one, too.

Ever notice that a lot of those pe>On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 17:40:21 -0800, V'ger wrote

Mightier than the sword?.

[...]

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 11:22:56 -0700, V'ger wrote something wonderfully witty:

Hmm, I resemble that remark.

Mightier than the sword?.