any opinions on this header

has anyone bought this stainless steel header, any good? piece of junk? get what you pay for? thanks

-Joe

Joe Sheldon

I bought this same one from someone else (& for $10 more-you're getting a better deal!) It's great, at least for me. My mileage even got better (195 miles or so/tank on highway to 290 or so). I got it put in about 2 months ago to replace my TRASHED factory one-my flange was almost totally separated on the old one. No exhaust smell, no lightheadedness, so quiet you can't hear it over the radio, I like it a lot.

Matt

'99 TJ Sport

Reply to
Matt

Good to hear Matt. My first inclination was 'too cheap & too good to be true'. I withheld comment to the OP because I didn't have any personal experience to base my opinion. I *may* pick one up since my repaired manifold (2 yrs ago) is developing a flatulence problem.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

Reply to