Sorry I've been so quiet lately...

Hehe...kinda made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Never did finish working on that car. Shit, someone is knocking at my door again.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Topless... frozen... chicken legs... it just keeps getting better and better....

I've gotta go get some coffee, this is too much.

Kate

| > Oh yea.. now THERE's the mental image I was looking for! | | Driving around topless no less.... | | >

| | | -- | Check out the gmaing & computer forums at the [SS] clan site. |

| | This post should NOT be included at horsepowered.com it is meant to | be the Usenet group rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang ONLY. This posting | was originated on RAMFM and is not intended nor authorized for use on | any other web site such horsepowered.com. Therefore it shold not be | seen as an endorsement of their products and services. |

Reply to
SVTKate

I'm drinking coffee right now. Doesn't make it any better.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

geeze, thanks for sharing....

| > I've gotta go get some coffee, this is too much. | >

| > | | > | | > | -- | > | Check out the gmaing & computer forums at the [SS] clan site. | > |

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Ditto here and I agree!

Reply to
Greg B.

You have been forgiven. Nice car!

Patrick (I only have one Mustang :-(

Reply to
Patrick

Hey, now, son... Turn that frown upside down.

At least, you have ONE. Next time you're out and about, try to notice how many people don't even have THAT little bit o' pleasure in their lives.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

dwight,

True enough. And mine is really running good. It started to run a little flat a few weeks ago, so I dropped in some fuel injector cleaner and it perked right back up. Amazing how much a couple dollars worth of fluid can help performance. I've also been ordering fixes for some nit-noid things from 5.0 Resto. dwight, check their stuff out! They have all sorts of little goodies you can buy, and they deliver it quick. The prices are decent too.

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick