Guests?????

Since my IP address is banned on horsepower, and they are porting everything in as to not take the risk of being taken to court, I'll post my views here, knowing very well that regardless of how we feel here, they are still going to snatch posts from this news group in order to boost their own post and traffic counts on their web site. So with that said, something to ponder

"Guests are asked to come in and join the party. Never are they forced to be someplace they do not want to be."

As for common, not quite dear Christian (now aka: mustang), while you think it is common, think about it from my own perspective. I helped start this news group back in 1995, you come in and grab all of the posts (now called threads on your forum), what I consider to be intellectual property of this news group (more on this at a later date), and again, pad your own post count to make your web site look more appealing to the masses. Then again, I still wonder about the association with 2Playcorp in all of this.....Not to sound a little paranoid, but, I do wonder what you will do with all of the information gathered from this new web interface. After all, I do see the correlation of this company, and the lack of a privacy clause in your user agreement...Kind of makes you wonder folks, now doesn't it..............In closing, I have to ask, if we are such honored guests, why block the IP addresses,of the majority of those on the rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang news group???? just does not make any sense now does it.................

Again, just my own two cents worth. Can't wait to see what turns up and where................

Bill S.

The author of this post strictly prohibits horsepowered.com and it's parent company 2playcorp.com from using it on their web site. But that does not really matter to 2playcorp or it's CEO, the real owner of the web site your most likely reading this on.

PS: Loved the sushi quote, by gee, why did it now show up on the RAMFM news group. A little game playing, again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Bill S.

I'm sure they're terrified.

Yes, you've said this about fifty times in the last two weeks. I've got news for you: someone else would have started it.

It's public domain. You've offered it to the whole world by posting it here.

Why do you care? You've solidly shown yourself to be the shit disturber in this, and everything you continue to type on the subject makes him look better.

Yes, I'm wondering exactly how petty and pathetic you are.

You've taken a poll? How do you know whose and how many IP's are banned?

You've offered about $85 and counting now, let it go. 2 solid days went by without having to see a new post like this. Nobody cares but you.

Reply to
pawn

Shut the hell up. I am so sick and tired of hearing you bitch about Christian, and horsepowered.com. Take it to alt.bitch, not rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang.

Reply to
Mistercmk

I do agree that they are ripping off the knowledge here without giving credit where it's due. I also see the need to move on.

information

Reply to
Merc

Bill you have my undying and continuous support for your views on this issue. I don't exactly 100% agree with them, but that's not the point.

BUT couldn't you have waited THREE DAYS to post this? We were doing so well and the newsgroup was beginning to get back to normal...ah well f*ck it.

- Nick

Reply to
Nick D.

Hey Nick,

Sure I could have, but I wanted to see where it would lead. I'll take my lumps if I have to, I have nothing to hide (not even my full name, address, and contact information "Nossy").....Just had a few thought, and decided to put them down on paper (so to speak). Sooner or later I'll let it drop, but not until I get it out of my system....All I want are answers to the questions I've been asking since this all began.............Facts speak much louder than anything else. So far those facts are in my corner, with the burden of proof already in hand..................I appreciate your words, just like that of the others who have publicly answered this thread................

Bill S.

Nick D. wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Hey! Y'know, I'm putting together my new website now, and it'd be really cool to have an automatic, built-in discussion group right there for all my visitors to see.

I mean, you guys over here are already talking about Mustangs anyway (have been, for years), but if I put a mirror on my site, it'd look like you all came over to TFrog93.com just to talk Mustangs! That'd be great!

Hey, maybe then I could talk vendors into taking out ads on my site, which (ostensibly) would be seen by all the ghosts in the discussion group who aren't really there. What a scam! I'd be rich, I tell you.

My mommy always told me, "dwightie, there's money to be made out there in Cyberland. Cybermoney, but money, nonetheless."

Mommy talked funny.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

It's ok Dwight, your from PA, so all is understood..................

Bill S.

PS: The sun is out, go drop the top and go for a ride today..............I'll have the 82 out with the T-Tops off, and most likely bring out FFR2421K to stretch it's legs as well................What a day.............................

dwight wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

Nope, it's me................Like I said before, I'll take the heat for it......................

Yours In NJ Based Fords,

Bill S.

Michael Johns> I'm not sure this is the real Bill S. I think it might be the imposter

Reply to
Bill S.

... and she made a pretty funny kid too! LOL

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

funny.. don't remember seeing your rude ass in here a whole lot. hope it's not a regular thing for you, my BS list is getting kind of lengthy.

Kate

| > "Guests are asked to come in and join the party. Never are they forced | > to be someplace they do not want to be." | >

| > As for common, not quite dear Christian (now aka: mustang), while you | > think it is common, think about it from my own perspective. I helped | > start this news group back in 1995, you come in and grab all of the | > posts (now called threads on your forum), what I consider to be | > intellectual property of this news group (more on this at a later date), | > and again, pad your own post count to make your web site look more | > appealing to the masses. Then again, I still wonder about the | > association with 2Playcorp in all of this.....Not to sound a little | > paranoid, but, I do wonder what you will do with all of the information | > gathered from this new web interface. After all, I do see the | > correlation of this company, and the lack of a privacy clause in your | > user agreement...Kind of makes you wonder folks, now doesn't | > it..............In closing, I have to ask, if we are such honored | > guests, why block the IP addresses,of the majority of those on the | > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang news group???? just does not make any | > sense now does it................. | >

| > Again, just my own two cents worth. Can't wait to see what turns up and | > where................ | >

| > Bill S. | >

| > The author of this post strictly prohibits horsepowered.com and it's | > parent company 2playcorp.com from using it on their web site. But that | > does not really matter to 2playcorp or it's CEO, the real owner of the | > web site your most likely reading this on. | >

| > PS: Loved the sushi quote, by gee, why did it now show up on the RAMFM | > news group. A little game playing, again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

It should be understood that heavy-handed satire is a weakness of mine.

It was a beautiful weekend. Jean insisted on taking a topdown ride, so we dipped down into Delaware and headed west. (She only rides in the TFrog when she absolutely has to, but insisted on going out in the convertible... That's the difference in suspension.) A little chilled, but our feet were toasty.

dwight

dwight

Dwight,

The trick to riding in the convertible on cold days is to put the defroster on high, you get a nice little envelope of revolving air in the front passenger compartment. Only works for the front, anyone in the rear will freeze.................

Bill S.

dwight wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Understood. Believe me, understood. And it was about 60 degrees on Saturday! I can't wait for my New Year's Day ride. Wonder if I'll be able to put the top back up after a frigid ride...

Jean wanted to put the windows up, but I wouldn't allow it. Can't be ridin' around in a convertible with the windows up... That just looks stoopid.

dwight '93 LX 5.0 hatch '93 GT 5.0 convertible Princessmobile R.I.P.

dwight

Those are some pretty good wallpaper images on your site, dwight.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

A little something for everyone. Jean likes the fall foliage (a.k.a. "the changing of the leaves", for those of you in warmer climates), but I have a strange eye for images.

I like the gravestone of Mary Anne, still waiting for her. Then there's the freshly dug gravesite of a man who died in 1984... What's THAT all about?

Longwood Gardens is always gorgeous, there's a shot of the soldiers' huts in Valley Forge, a shot of clouds taken from a jet at 35,000 feet, and so many more yet to come.

dwight

dwight