Camaro ......

just seen my first one here in Glasgow Scotland...yellow with black stripes on the bonnet...sorry hood..........my god it is beautiful....photographs just do not do it justice....much nicer than the mustang ......problem with the 2005 mustang was there was no coke bottle kick up then there was a small one but then they ruined the rear end.......

Reply to
jim stewart

I don't like the look of the convertible though.....

jim stewart

Over all the camaro isn't bad looking, I just rate it 3rd out of the mustang/charger/camaro lines. The camaro has the worst rear end IMHO.

I guess that's why there are a few choices in what to buy.

Reply to
twk

Pretty to look at, but not so pretty to look out of. The chopped roof and thick windshield pillars make for an ugly driving environment.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

Actually i LOVED the "I'm in a cave" feeling! As for visibility... you get used to it... after a while you get to know where your front end really is and you get really good at using the mirrors! LOL!

But... went from one extreme to another... Camaro is gone and now I'm driving a 2011 F-250 Crew Cab! LOL

Reply to
John S.

Completely agree... LOVED my 2005 Mustang, but the rear end on the

2010 killed it for me.. I was not interested in the Camaro based on the pictures and videos... until i see one in person! Bought it on the spot... LOL
Reply to
John S.

tee hee..where is mine! ,.,.,,Only thing I don't like about the new Camaro and the Challenger is that the rear windows don't go down...kind of spoils the whole retro thing ......

Reply to
jim stewart

To me the new Camaro was like driving the previous generation Camaro (another car I wanted to love). Nothing felt right behind the wheel. The driving position and, again, the view out seemed, for lack of a better term, unnatural. The Mustang in comparison felt like slipping on a pair of old blue jeans -- comfortable. So that's why I bought an '11 GT. Now nearly 12,000 miles later I couldn't be happier with my choice, and I expect it to be with me for _at least_ a decade just like my two previous Mustangs -- '87 5-liter, 5-speed LX hatch and '93 Cobra.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp