Speed contol

Any suggestions?

1999 GT Speed control (cruise) stopped functioning. Fuses "OK" Is there anything else I can do to check it out, or is the dealership my next stop? (out of warrantee, of course) Any suggestions appreciated. TIA
Reply to
RDUKE1946

The speed control cable is a relatively common problem. Check to be sure it is hooked up at the throttle end and that the end at the actuator hasn't come apart.

Jim Warman