Re: Changed Fox Headlites, results

How much where they ??

The lights arrived Friday from "mustangwarehouse". I installed them Sat > morning in about 90 minutes. No problems at all, everything lined up nicely. > The increase in lighting the road is very significant, and they look so much > better than the old faded and hazy originals. Thanks for the input to my > posting a couple weeks ago. > Jim > 90SSP > Jax, Fl
Reply to
Katmandu

$139.95 which included shipping.

Reply to
Skunkfeet

Was that for the whole front lighting kit ?? (Side marker lights and parking lights included) ??

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert 64 Falcon HT Hot Rod Project

Check out the Ford Engine Heaven!

Katmandu

Yes, all six pieces. I bought them thru Ebay with the "Buy Now" option. Several other vendors selling them at comparable prices. Do an Ebay search for "mustang headlight".

Reply to
Skunkfeet