StangNet Forums

I tried to register today so I could post in their forums, but it said

'Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator. "

What's up with that?

John

Reply to
John Shepardson

Not sure, but I'd bet you wouldn't like it there. The place has gone downhill in recent years to a point where it's a bitch fest. If you want a good no-nonsense forum for modular engined vehicles, go to

Most of the people with the real know-how migrated there from both Stangnet and the Corral.

Reply to
Keith

I had pretty much figured that out. Thanks. John

Reply to
John Shepardson

Try Mustang Life too...the site is about a year old and the forums are real mellow. My handle is "Jimco" Come on over!

jim

Reply to
Luxooo