Steeda stuff? ANybody?

Just wondering if anybody needs any for winter or something. If you remember... I was doing this a while back but the guy I was dealing with screwed me over. (NitroStangRacing on Corral), I sent an order his way for almost $200 and never saw the $ again OR the order. Anyways I have my own account setup, so if anybody's interested shoot me an email. Best prices you'll find :) Gagan snipped-for-privacy@phSPat-riAMdes.com

Reply to
Gagan (mwarrior)

I just logged on to the newsgroups to look for you for this purpose! LOL Funny you had posted about it ...

How much is a Steeda wing for an 03'?

Thanks :-) Donna

"Gagan (mwarrior)" wrote:

Reply to