Next Generation Mercurys

in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:
The motor looks way cool, but the car looks awful. BTW, did I miss something - I didn't see any mention of Mercury at all.
Reply to
Joe
Yeah, but that must be what the engine did on a dyno before they shoehorned it into the prototype car. Unfortunately they couldn't drive the car fast at all since the driveshaft was rubbing.
I actually like the looks of the car. It's a big black semi-retro vehicle. The only problem is that the front end appears too "tall" when viewed straight-on. It looks like a truck.
Dana
Reply to
Dana Myers

Site Timeline Threads