STEEDA TRI-AX SHIFTER

IT CAME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! had to tell somebody LOL!!

Reply to
<memset

What, and it's not installed yet?? You've had it a whole half hour! ;)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

GOT IT INSTALLED!! Oh my GOD it's amazing. I can't believe I ever used the stock shifter... holy crap! I put the shifter on the lower setting & it's AMAZING. This thing ROCKS. I got the bolt stops good on the first try.. hehe. Man this is cool. I love this thing. Well worth $169.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Reply to
<memset

Is it in yet?

(oh lord... I can hear the snickers now!)

Kate

FOFLMAO *dirty minded little girl*

Reply to
SVTKate

Wait till you drive with it a while, then drive something without it, it will spoil you rotten!.

Kate

| > > IT CAME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! had to tell somebody LOL!! | > >

| > What, and it's not installed yet?? You've had it a whole half hour! ;) | >

| > -- | > / Garth - '83 GL V6stang Hatch \ | > | My V6stang:

|| > \Mirror, mirror on the wall, that's my e-mail address?/| >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Rein

so..did my wife teach you that phrase?

LOL

Reply to
Gary Rodgers

Let me guess, you installed it in the rear trunk?

John

Reply to
John Shepardson

LOL ouch... shot me down j/k. Yeah it's been in all day. Took exactly 1 hour to install.. I was careful with everything. My Lord it is TOO nice. It's AMAZINGLY crisp now. I love it to death already. I had it on the lower setting at first (handle) but I put it on the higher setting for comfort. It's a manly shifter ;D. Gosh it's gonna take a while for me to get over this LOL. Sorry if it's old news to you guys. Btw.. about the noise.. if I turn EVERYTHING off I can hear a bit.. but I was under the impression it was going to be loud. It's extremely quiet. Take care all.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

I wish Steeda would come out with a shifter for auto's. Then I could jump on the Steeda Tri-Ax bandwagon.

And Kate, at least his mustang isn't screaming, "TAKE IT OUT! TAKE IT OUT!" :D

Reply to
Greg B.

LOL Greg...

I have no response for that one.

Kate

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

for auto's ? what good would that do ? Don't see the point, really.... Remove NO-SPAM from email address when replying

Reply to
Rein

That's just it, there is nothing for autos in the shifter department. The only thing I could do is take it to a shop and have the shift points changed.

At work, we have a Freightliner Sprinter for passenger transport to/from the airport. It is equipped with a semi-auto shifter. You can just put it in drive and go and let the tranny do all the shifting or when it is in drive, you can bump the shifter sideways to "manually" shift the tranny from D to 1 and back. That was the kind of idea I had for my car if Steeda came out with a shifter for autos.

Reply to
Greg B.

Get hold of a manual/auto valve body and you can manually shift all day long... TCI makes them for alot of automatics, I use one in my '66 coupe with C-4 tranny... along with numerous other high performance parts. It will knock your teeth loose when it goes from 1-2, if you're not paying attention. I'm sure they have performance parts for the AODs, also.

Reply to
Mustang_66

Rein