Parts Compatibility

hey! I'm getting parts together to rebuild a 351 Windsor for my 88 LX, and was wondering if anyone knows whether or not the stock 5.0 distributor will fit (I am keeping it EFI) and if not, where can i get one for a reasonable price?

thanks.

Alex.

Reply to
Alex

Nope different lengths

Doglips

Reply to
Mr.Doglips

No, it won't fit. You could go to the bone yard and get a 5.8L distributer out of a pick up or van.

Reply to
.boB