Still think Jap-mobiles are all that great?

They've become so complex they are no longer ABLE to work reliably. Reminds me of the Terminator.

CNN: Japanese car manufacturer Honda has announced it is recalling 410,000 cars in the US because of complaints about their brakes.

Reply to
Rich

And Ford or Chrysler is different how?

Reply to
WindsorFo

The complexity inherent in a Ford or Chrysler vehicle is not so complex that it overrides workability. The complexity here is complex just enough so that the complex vehicles CAN reliably work complexly, thus affording a complex superiority over their other-country brethren, seen only by those with a complex.

Just trying to keep it simple.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

LOL

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

Yeah, thanks for clearing that up...

Reply to
WindsorFo

The only reason you know about it is that it is now fashionable for news outlets to bash foreign brands instead of the domestics only. These import recalls have been going for years, never was newsworthy until now.

Reply to
Repairman

I'll bet people like you wish the days of Ford Explorer roll-overs were back so no one would attack your precious Japmobiles, huh?

Reply to
Rich

I'll bet people like you wish the days of Ford Explorer roll-overs were back so no one would attack your precious Japmobiles, huh?

------------------------------------- Whoa there pal, let's clear the air, my driveway is all US. Imports have been getting a free ride by the press ignoring their recalls for years with the "non biased" press focusing only on the domestics.

Reply to
Repairman

I have two Fords and a Nissan and Rich is STILL an assclown IMHO....

Reply to
WindsorFo