STOLEN 1993 COBRA MUSTANG

at 29 Sep 2003, SVTKate [ snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive] wrote in news:iV4eb.7769$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com:

Oh I am. :-) My wife needs to spend more tiem with her though, she's getting a bit to focused on me... Not a good thing with a herding breed like a shepherd. The other morning I was in bed and my wif came in the bedroom and startled her. She got greeted with a curled lip, hackles up and a nasty growl/bark. Not what I want, unless it's an intruder. :-)

Reply to
Paul

I took care of the Security problem today.

I parked it in my garage. :>)

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert, Cobra long block, 2.5" O/R H-pipe, 2.73s w/Locker 40 Series Deltas and some kinda Wild Assed Cam!

Check out the Ford Engine Heaven!

Katmandu

at 30 Sep 2003, Katmandu [ snipped-for-privacy@woh.rr.com] wrote in news:K8reb.85127$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.neo.rr.com:

And did you go to the Army/Navy store for some claymore's so you have added security? :-)

Reply to
Paul

yup, cause if she starts messin with Momma.. there will be hell to pay!

Reply to
SVTKate

Heck no.

I have a BIG FAT Beagle (as a Guard Dog) out back! :>)

Reply to
Katmandu

It should be legal to electrify the handles,or any other car parts you wish to.That'll give the b'stards a shock.!! Or an even better one,in South Africa ,people were rigging up their cars to shoot out flames into the face of any potential car thief.And it was legal to have it fitted.Only problem was,they could be sued if anyone got burned trying to steal your car.A bit of a double standard there !

Andrew

Reply to
me

They also have this really cool thing for car jackers. It's an aluminum bar about 3/8" thick, 4" wide and the length of the rocker panel. It's spring loaded so when activated, it basically breaks both the car hjacker's shins.

There was a terrific article in Popular Mechanics a few months ago about South Africa and car thefts . It was amazing how many cars there are stolen or carjacked.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

The whole continent is going to Hell. In fact, there was a movie out not long ago that started with a car jacking in South Africa. I'm wondering though if property crimes there get the same lack of attention as they do here?

-Rich

Reply to
rander3127