Street racing....

"dwight" wrote

My point, though I guess it could have been put more clearly, was if you have nothing to contribute other than useless BS, then shut up.

If he'd been an MD or EMT or RN and wanted to say something that at least had something to do with what we were talking about then fine, but he was trolling for the purpose of causing conflict. Obviously it worked cause look at all the crap that's been posted about it since then.

Reply to
Scott Williams

hahahahahahahahahaha...second hand fat - now that I LOVE!

Reply to
Ralph Snart

You telling me to shut up?

....trolling for the purpose of causing conflict... This applies to everyone who doesn't agree with you, doesn't it? Am I a troll? The folks at Google - are they trolls? How about that man hiding behind the bushes taking photographs of you at night? Troll?

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed????

Reply to
Jim Warman

"dwight" wrote

I think "grow up" would be more appropriate at this point.

I don't have a problem with people who disagree with me. However, I do have a with people who start shit, just to start shit and take an opposing viewpoint just to be a PITA. That would be a troll. So again I'll restate what I said at the beginning of this post. I think "grow up" would be more appropriate at this point. *PLONK*

Reply to
Scott Williams

Funny how Scott has just labeled as trolls and kill filed two people who have posted here for years. All because we posted in a USENET thread he deemed as his own personal property. It makes me chuckle inside. Too bad he kill filed me and won't read this. I miss our bantering all ready. :)

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

I don't care if you care that he cares

*EG*

Kate

| >>I believe that question was directed toward Jim. | >

| > Using my previous post and regarding the conversation I was having with Jim. | > Kinda like someone getting into the middle of a conversation and not knowing | > what it's about cause they weren't their at the beginning. I chose to answer | > since I was directly involved. | >

| > Why do you care anyway? Just gotta put in your .02? | | I was wondering the same thing. Why do you care that I might care?

Reply to
SVTKate

Scott, why did you have to take a perfectly casual thread where people were talking about their jobs and common interests and turn it into a pissing match? Not getting any lately or just in an "I hate the world and everoyone in it" kind of mood?

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Oh geeze you guys, there you go changing the subject again on a private newsgroup post... they NG police will be beating at your door in no time... keep it on topic or you know that they guy hiding in the bushes will jump out and get you!

;¬D

Kate

| >>Ahhh... classic Chicago. I have an MP3 disc in my truck with many of | >>their old songs (and their best, IMO). | >

| > Best Chicago album was their 1st, entitled 'Chicago Transit | > Authority'. 'Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is' is on that, | > along with the Spencer Davis cover of 'I'm A Man'. Fabulous stuff. | | Yep. I've got the CTA LP on my shelf at home, but unfortunately I don't | have a working record player right now. MP3s will have to do for now. :) | | | -- | / Garth - '83 GL V6stang Hatch \ | | My V6stang:

|| | RAMFM Merchandise:
|| \ Mail snipped-for-privacy@v6stang.com for secure reply information /

Reply to
SVTKate

Yea... but those great looking guys in tight tan uniforms with handcuffs... yummy!

j/k

Kate

| >>I'm a bit like Scotty..... except I'm busy stuffing the ones he never gets | >>to meet into body bags. | >>

| >>Jim Warman | >>Engineer/Rescue Tech, Lesser Slave River Regional Fire Service | >> snipped-for-privacy@telusplanet.net | >>

Reply to
SVTKate

Well, he was absolutely right. At least, about me. I couldn't believe what I was reading, so I tweaked him a bit to see if it was true.

It was true.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Kate, if you saw my 5'10" 220 lb carcass in a tight uniform of any color, I promise you that the word 'yummy' wouldn't cross your mind....

It would be more like uncontrollable laughter...

handcuffs...

Reply to
Ralph Snart

"dwight" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de:

Well, I'll repost just so he sees it. Unless I'm kf'd too (no great loss). Hey duh-wight, maybe it's time for some cross-posts to alt.trolls...

Joe

I didn't, I was one of those talking about what I did for a living and quite casually I might add. It was others that went trolling.

Getting it quite regularly, however I do believe that most of the people on this planet are basically morons. Just watch how most of them drive and procreate. :) I'm in a "I hate dumbasses" kinda mood.

Reply to
Scott Williams

A few weeks back, one ugly Friday night, we had about 40 teenyboppers hanging out back of our place. No particular reason, that's just where they started to congregate. If I hadn't done something, that 40 would have multiplied and bad things happen when gaggles of teenagers are left unsupervised. (I know, I was a gaggle once.) I went out back and just stood around, and the party broke up fairly quickly.

Couple of months ago, the main road (2 blocks away) was closed down because of a bad accident. It was still icey and the back roads hadn't been fully plowed. All traffic was detoured through my neighborhood of one-way streets, creating instant gridlock. Cars began cutting down the alleyways between the houses, and my neighbor's car was hit as he was pulling it out of the driveway. It's bad enough when you've got a couple of jerks in the neighborhood who don't seem to give a damn about peace and property values; imagine suddenly having several hundred.

Cross-posting to alt.trolls is like suddenly having a hundred teenyboppers playing basketball outside your house as thousands of cars are being detoured up your alleyway.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

"dwight" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de:

Yes, at our age, our presence alone is a great deterrent to "coolness". We just show up and the party's over.

This is why we live in suburbia..

Good point, except that it's only a virtual basketball game at my virtual house. Not nearly as bad as the real thing.

Joe

I should introduce you to my loving bride..... nearly 40 years with Crohns disease..... It's been quite a ride....

Reply to
Jim Warman

I worked in a GI clinic for about a year and my brother had some serious problems for awhile that they thought was Crohns, luckily it ended up being severe stress. Thank God. I feel for you and the patience and love it takes to deal with Crohns. It takes a strong person.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

My wife has had MS for 6 years - man - and you've lived 40 years with a chronicly ill wife? You are a strong man!

Reply to
Ralph Snart