sub in convertable question

Hey gang, i have a 03 convertable with the mach1000 system in which i would like to install a bazooka tube in the trunk. the tube is already amplified internally. any hints about running the wires through the convertable stowage would be much appreciated.

todd

Reply to
Todd Ski

I put something similar in my '97 convertible. I ran the cables from the head unit across to the passenger kick panel...under the sill plate... then behind the removed rear passenger quarter panel. Basically follow the existing wire harness. Take out the rear seat (which you already did when you took out the quarter trim) , bring the cables from behind the quarter trim , run them up the floor towards the trunk area... be mindful of the hydraulics...then slip them in between the trunk trim pieces into the trunk area.

DP Pics of the cars:

Dinsdale