Summit MAF OK?

Anyone out there ever get a MAF sensor SummitRacing brand? Looks like thats my only choice for a 75mm 24lb calibrated sensor. Granatelli and Ford Racing dont make em that small. Pro-M is the only one that makes the same size sensor and Ive never heard of them.

Im of a mind to trust Summit. They gave me a free hat with my last order. :)

Backstory, 89 GT installing BBKSSI intake, FR throttlebody, BBK cold air kit, broke an injector nozzle tip so instead of replacing 1 injector for $70 figured upgrade to FR 24lb injectors and matching MAF, so its ready for heads and cam next year maybe.

SO, any input on aftermarket MAF sensors would be great. Thanks,

Reply to
faust_151

No one I know.

Pro-M is _very_ well respected.

Summit is just rebranding someone else's MAF. That's not to say it's bad, it's probably a decent unit.

I have a [73mm] C&L. It's worked okay for the last 10 years or so. I like it, because it looks like a stock piece; it doesn't have any after-market badge/lettering on it.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

I agree. I have had several Pro-M MAFs and they have all been great.

Reply to
Michael Johnson