SVT division to grow in size

And incorporate more vehicles into the SVT stables. According to the latest I've read about it. They are talking about Mercury and Lincoln having SVT products as well.

-Rich

Reply to
RichA

Yea... well.. I can talk all day about being 21 and a size 5 too. That doesn't mean it's gonna happen.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Welll damnit.... there goes another fantasy.... nertz!

Reply to
Jafo

Sorry to burst your bubble kid. I'm a mean ol momma with all the battle scars to prove it.

Kate

| > Kate | |

Reply to
SVTKate

The way I read the article in the mag that had it was that Ford basically ran out of resources/talent to make the SVT division work while the new Mustang was being created. But, an SVT divsion could be a profit-cow for for Ford, IF they do what they say and adopt typical production line techniques for it instead of "hand building" the cars.

-Rich

Reply to
RichA