SVT Weekend at the Beach ...

Anyone here going to Myrtle Beach this weekend? I am ... so expect lots of cool pics ;-)

Here's a link with more info ... come introduce yourself if your there. Everyone knows my car!!!

-Donna

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz

we just did this the last week of july

Reply to
94stang

This one is SVT. The one in July was Mustang. Either way I'm going to miss it even though I have a house down there. I missed the show in July due to a family vacation (at a different beach if you can believe that) and now I'm going to miss this one because of kids' sports events (two in football, one in soccer, and one in soft ball).

Reply to
Barrett

Yeah, I was there in July too ... but any excuse to go to the beach works for me!

Pics are up now ...

94stang wrote:

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz