Tail Light Condensation

96 cobra

Does anyone get condensation in there tail lights? I get it in the drivers side. I took the tail light out and could not see anything wrong with it. Any clues?

Reply to
vott

Yes! I had a Cobra one replaced and a GT taillight was really bad.

Paul

Reply to
GPF

I wonder if I added some extra holes in the back of the tail light would it fix the problem

Reply to
vott

Or possibly make it worse by allowing more moisture to get in.

You might check the seals, by the bulbs and if the lens is sealed around the edges.

Kate

| > Paul | >

| > > Does anyone get condensation in there tail lights? | > > I get it in the drivers side. | > > I took the tail light out and could not see anything wrong with it. | > > Any clues? | > >

| > > -- | > > Van, | > >

| > > 96 Mustang Cobra | > > 94 Mustang GT | > > 01 F250 Super Duty (Daily Driver) | > >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Fill it with Nitrogen and seal all the holes ......It works for Anderson Window's

Reply to
Randy

Remove the taillight and tape all the holes for the lamps except one (duct tape works) and either blow or use light air pressure to find the hole/crack/bad seam. Once the spot has been found, alittle Crazy glue or similiar can be used to seal area. I would NOT drill more holes into the housing.

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy