Talk About a Unique Ford!

Pretty sharp! And the chick hanging out the window isn't bad either!

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

Who is paying 30 grand for a 1960s ford wagon? Or 27.5K for a falcon?

Reply to
Brent

Guess I am not the type of person who can spend like that. I have to like it and it has to make sense money wise.

Falcon sprints could be either mustang sprints I believe were only I6. That is for the early mid 60s. the '72 sprint was a red-white-and-blue paint and trim scheme.

Reply to
Brent