The Bronco Returns?

Hi Patrick ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com), in the Microsoft® newsgroups you posted:

|| Now this is a cool Ute! || ||

H3 (and H2) wannabe. But still looks awesome.

Reply to
Brian

Hi SVTKate (mobile) ( snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive), in the Microsoft® newsgroups you posted:

|| I guess... if you don't mind driving an ugly assed box on wheels. || What the heck is going on withthis new cardboard cutout thing from || the designers these days??

They are selling what the consumers are buying and demanding.

Reply to
Brian

Hi 351CJ ( snipped-for-privacy@msn.com), in the Microsoft® newsgroups you posted:

Well, the are the hottest sellers right now, and at a high margin! If it works for the consumers, it works for the auto makers!

Reply to
Brian

I do not know where these people get this crap from. When rhumors and pictures started about the new Mustang 3 years ago, I could easily see the Mustang lines in the picture of the 4dr model. Sorry, but that vehicle looks just like a 67 Bronco with the added fender flares.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Well there is a Scout for sale down the street and a frind of mine has a 67 Bronco. It looks like a Bronco, not a a Harvester.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

"Michael Johnson, PE" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

I was going to mention those two, but the fact that they're so similar turned me off. Great vehicles, but they just look too much alike.

Joe

"Brad" wrote in news:jV7Kb.948996$pl3.287287@pd7tw3no:

Of course the X5 is underpowered. But we're talking only looks.

Joe

You guys... what are you saying?!? How can you disagree with me? You both must be crazy and blind!

j/k I guess that's why girls come in blond, brunette, redhead, tall to short, and skin color from jet back to pure white. It takes all types to turn everyone on...

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

Looks like a Tonka-toy to me.