Here's A Snake With Lethal Bite!

For a "factory special" this is one lethal snake! In fact, maybe Ford should have peeled the Cobra badges off and replaced them with some Inland Taipan badges.

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

Oh, MAN! 600 hp!

Me want.

Reply to
Anonymous

Drool.. slobber...whimper

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top
Reply to
SVTKate
601 ;). Just kiddin.. but you know I had to.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

My thoughts exactly. What a *beast*!!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Now THAT is one SN95 I wouldn't mind owning!

Reply to
Cory Dunkle

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Patrick) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Sweet! Ford should offer something like that as an "option package".

Joe

Yeah, but a weak 529 on torque. I'll pass.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

LOL