This will make you either laugh or cry

or just shake your head and think "what in the hell?"

When you get to the Fairlane, just look away....just look away.

Wabbitslayer

01 GT vert
Reply to
wabbitslayer

"wabbitslayer" wrote in news:A_WWg.40824 $ snipped-for-privacy@bignews4.bellsouth.net:

You meant Galaxie, right?

At least what he did to the Galaxie is reversible. I saw the first 10 or so pictures... why do these kids think that 4 door Caprices and Oldsmobiles are cool if you put big wheels with skinny tires on them? There are a few of them around here... stupid looking doesn't even begin to describe them. In North Carolina, we had a term for them, but I won't repeat it here. At least the white kid went and got some classy sixties iron with a frame, instead of early eighties GM 4 door sh*t that is almost being given away these days..

Reply to
elaich

oops...only looked for a second...i'll blame it on my GM upbringing.

Wabbitslayer

01 GT vert
Reply to
wabbitslayer

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 20:38:42 -0400, "wabbitslayer" wrote something wonderfully witty:

While not my style, or anything close to it, I can appreciate the level of work these guys have put into their rides. At least they aren't destroying classic muscle in their quest for their version of vehicular art.

The one that cracked me up was

me of the plastic covers on Grandma's couch.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

ZombyWoof wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I can't believe I haven't seen the Galaxie around here. Prolly just a matter of time...

Joe

Reply to
JEFFREY PRIVOTT

Imagine calling for a Yellow Cab and having that show up.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher