I think I will go with this kit

What you guys think about the ZG kit I want the back and sides using the Nismo or top Vertex bottom front lip.

I think this is the way to go.

using the ZG front is way too porshie for me.

Reply to
KINGLIFER

I'm sure all the other pimps will be jealous.

Reply to
Anonymous

Pimps wouldn't buy a low end car like this. maybe in your neighbourhood.

but here they drive RangeRovers, Bentley's and H2 Hummers.

Reply to
KINGLIFER

vertex 2 all the way

Reply to