Torque boxes

Hi all. This weekend I will finally be replacing the stock upper and lower control arms in my '91 LX. Since I have heard and seen so much in the 'zines about wear and tear on torque boxes, I was hoping one of you could give me some pointers. What are the indicators of excessive wear or problems with my torque boxes? Is there anything specific I should be looking for? Should the bolts be fairly tight in the holes, i.e. no slop? Any advice would be appreciated.

/5.0

Reply to
5point0