tried to order '05

guess I should have known: went to the dealer today to order a GT....had all my info on prices and options, even had the colors picked decided on....told 'em I'd be willing to wait however long it would take

- no hurry.

was told that I would be "allowed" to order one at full sticker, instead of the $3000 to $4000 over they are getting.

sort of thought I might get some consideration since he's an acquaintance (and I gave his son a job at my company) and since I've bought there before. was told that WAS a good deal and I better order soon because FoMoCo will be raising prices soon.

don't know what I'll be buying but it won't be a Ford. hmmmm, what else has a V8 and rear drive? ;-)

Reply to
I'm xxxchangeit

I hear Pontiac GTO's are going well under sticker because they are butt ugly and no one is buying them.... but they are V8 & RWD.

I'm xxxchangeit wrote:

Reply to
Hucklebuck

You are listening to what they want you to here. Get the wholesale and retail price from a auto website and see if they will be willing to work. If the car is truely a hot seller, don't expect any deals. John

Reply to
JohnR66

I paid a thousand over, and I'm very happy with my car!

John H

John H