VIN NUMBERS

Doany of you fine people know how/where to get the vin info on the mustang im buying for my husband. this a annivisary gift to him (67 fb v-8 3 spd)

Reply to
Barbara meek

Here's two places I frequent:

John

Oh yeah, if you want to know where to look on the car, take a look at the second url below.

And second, if you get tired of your present hubby, will you marry me? I want a '69 Mach 1 w/ 390 V-8 and 4 speed AND a 427 V-8 side oiler to build and swap w/ the 390. ;-)

Reply to
John

The Dataplate info is located on the drivers door.

Should be a plate there that has WARRANTY NUMBER, BODY, COLOR, TRIM, DATE, DSO, AXLE & TRANS

Then go to

and see how the caroriginally came

or order a marti report from

NUPRO FGP

Reply to
Barbara meek

Post the VIN and data plate info so we can see whatcha got. If you like, we can help decode the info provided and maybe a few production figures too...

-- Mike

93 Cobra

Reply to
Mike R